Introduction to Hand & Brush Lettering
This class provides you all the supplies you need to get started with hand and brush lettering.
Fun things you’ll learn:
- Basic Letter Forms
- How to Hold Your Pen and Brush
- Lettering Strokes
- Brush Letter Alphabet
- Connecting Letters to Form Words
- Insider Tips from a Professional Artist (hey that’s me!)
- Ways to Incorporate You Lettering in Your Everyday Life
What You Get:
#2 The Pigeon Letters Studio Round Brush
- Micron Pen
- 10 Pan Watercolor Paint Palette (Filled with some of my favorite colors)
- Downloadable Workbook with Printable Practice Sheets
About the Class:
This is an online workshop where you will be introduced to hand and brush lettering with at least 2 hours of live demonstrations and instruction.
You will be able to practice as you learn, making this a fun and interactive experience where all your questions will be answered.
When’s the Class:
You have options! You can join the live class on August 15th at 12PM CST but if you can’t make it there will be a replay available for all participants which means you have access to this information FOR LIFE!!